Friday, October 9, 2009


Yesterday I learned the basics of using Dreamweaver, and it is pretty tight. For those who does not know what Dreamweaver is, it is an application for making a website. It is the easy way, not like the hard way where you have to memorize all the codes, and use it on notepad. Well yeah I am going to try my best into making a 5 page website for my favorite one of my favorite bands "Gym Class Heroes". This is what I'm planning on doing.


. 1st page is going to be about the band.


. 2nd page is going to be what label there on.


. 3rd page is going to be about there albums.


. 4th page is going to be who is in the band.


. 5th page is going to be about there callaborations.




I really want my website to look like Jamba Juice, Burger King, and Gatorade websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment